Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week 12 # Wrap up; social networks and catch up

Social Networking.... ahhhh... isn't it great. Not only is it a great way for all of us to keep in touch with our friends and family but it also helps the library.

With the library having it's own "myspace" we could make people aware of our events, introduce them to our staff members and many more!

This is a great way to make the library known and to encourage more members of society to use our libraries facilities.

Hopefully my supervisors have the same ideas :)


Well this is going to be my last post! I have had a wonderful time on library learnings 2.0 and am looking forward to more experiences just like this one. Not only has this benifited me but it is also allowing me to help patrons who are interested in this too. Our library has benifeted greatly from this and myself and my fellow staff memebers have gained many ideas to try and make our library more effective.

THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE!!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

well done,
Mylee (PLS)